Phenix Technology Inc.’s Traditional Composite helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Our traditional composite models interface with any SCBA mask. We offer several options when building your custom TC-1. Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards.
- High temperature compression molded composite shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
- American made brass eagle finial
- Also available in bronze eagle finial
- High-temperature thermoplastic dome
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner including custom comfort pad (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 1/2″ to 7 3/4″. If necessary, extra small and extra large liners available upon request.
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” detachable earlaps
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman’s slide or combination)
- NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (ESS FirePro or ATAC)
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
- Brim trim with D-ring on the rear brim
- Standard colors: red, white, blue, yellow, and black
- Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA standards
My experience with Ladder Co Leather was great. Alex was quick and efficient on getting my helmet shipped out. Will definitely shop there again.