The TL-2 Traditional Leather fire helmet is the lightest NFPA complaint authentic leather helmet on the market. Worn by firefighters worldwide, the TL-2 combines tradition and modern safety in a handcrafted masterpiece. Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards.
- Top grade veg-tanned leather shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
- American made Rising Phenix finial
- High-temperature thermoplastic dome
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner including custom comfort pad (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 1/2″ to 7 3/4″. If necessary, extra small and extra large liners available upon request.
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” detachable earlaps
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman’s slide or combination)
- NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (ESS FirePro or ATAC)
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
- D-ring on rear brim
- Approximate weight 55 oz.
- Standard colors: red, white, blue, yellow, black and flat black
- Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA standards
There are no reviews yet.